Monday, November 28, 2011

Slacker of sorts.

For someone who never seems to shut her pie hole (or pot hole, as Clara likes to say), I am not a good blogger. So, what should I enlighten you with today folks?
I am currently sitting in my beautifully decorated living room. Looking around I am overwhelmed with the love and appreciation I have for my husband. Words cannot express how much I adore this man. I can look around my house and know I am loved. You see,  he unpacked most everything from our move and looked at me saying, "You tell me where you want it all love." He single handedly hung every picture, sconce, and whatnot. We love whatnots and spent a lot of time picking out our perfect ones. Usually this arduous task is solely mine but not since marrying him. I can't tell you how I have dreamed of having a marriage like this, working hand in hand and actually enjoying it. It's amazing, truly. Our house is somewhere I love to be, it's something I am proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment