Sunday, November 20, 2011

Little ol' me.

Ahem. *cough, cough* 



Me? I am 29 years old. Divorced and happily remarried. Mother of 3 biological children and have stepchildren, some of which I have yet to meet. I am short-tempered and often speak before I think but am making a whole hearted attempt to change that. I have a loud personality and ridiculous sense of humor but am extremely shy, go figure how that even works. I pretty much suck at making friends and get petrified about even meeting new people. I could eat cupcakes every.single.day. My daughter Clara asked me what my favorite color was today and I responded, "rainbow." She didn't even question my answer or try and tell me that, "Rainbow isn't a color Mom." I love that about her, she totally gets me. Recently I lost close to 70lbs only to gain 24lbs back. Can we talk about how pissed I am about that? Oh, goodbye will power *insert cupcake* Ever hear someone say, "She's eating for two now!" in regards to pregancy? Yeah, I do that the minute I pee on a pregnancy test and it comes back positive.  I was almost 12 weeks pregnant when I found out our baby didn't make it. I am trying to get over the sad, empty feeling of losing our miracle but my weight gain is a bitter reminder. I listen to music really loud and my taste is pretty eclectic. I wish I had a good singing voice,  I think my family does too. I adore makeup, curly hair and being feminine. I burp. A lot. I hate having insomnia. I worry and stress about everything and get irritated that my husband doesn't.  Truth is, I am wound tight and hate to admit that. Although, I can say that my overwhelming need for control is getting to be less and less. Over these past two years or so, I have learned so much about myself. It's been one wild ride. Moving, deployment, divorce, marriage, miscarriage and pretty much anything else you can think of. I think right now I am at a point in my life where I can just breathe. It feels pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment